Friday, April 21, 2006

The countdown is running

It's unbelievable how fast the last five months went by. In November, there was that huge surprise when I (together with Roland and Beat) won the MySQL 5 Contest, but it seemed very unreal and very far away.

Now, I'm 15 hours away from leaving towards the MySQL User Conference, and even though it still looks a little bit abstract, I am slowly starting to realize that the most exciting week of my life is right ahead of me. And it's a big challenge, too. It's the first time for me at all to leave Europe.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you! I used to have contact to many people by email and I have seen photographs (and from some even videos) from many of the attending people, but will I recognize you when you're standing in front of me in reality? It's a great thing to meet you face to face now!

So, see you all - I'm coming :-)!

No comments: