Wednesday, November 30, 2005

New links online

I have added a few links here in my weblog and at the Developer's page on db4free.net. This Developer's page was initially planned to end up as something like MySQLDevelopment.com - but as there is such a variety of great sites (what this page never could have competed with), I changed this plan to offer links to the best other resources, instead.

Many people who are familiar with the various resources about MySQL development will probably know most of the links, but for those who are not (yet), here are my personal recommandations:

Besides the official resources at mysql.com and planetmysql.org (where many of the articles written in the mentioned weblogs can be found, too), these are the best sites about MySQL development that I know!

No comments: